Jollies Silicone Toys

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Review of the Rose G-Spotter

I received the Rose G-Spotter from this great sex-positive and woman-friendly sex shop, Babeland. I was curious about this toy, since it had an amazing reputation for finding the g-spot and Rose G-Spotterespecially making a girl squirt. I had to put it to the test.

The Rose G-Spotter, also known as the Bent Graduate, is manufactured by Don Wands. It is made of borosilicate glass, and if you want to know about this material and temperature play, click here. The Rose G-Spotter has a pretty pink color, almost like the provided picture, and the one in the item’s description at Babeland is pretty accurate.

This glass dildo comes with a nicely padded black drawstring pouch. I’ve had other pouches in the past, but this one is the first that actually has a care tag inside. That’s something that impressed me, and I was glad that I would not have to guess. So, the tag says that it’s 100% polyester, and  Don Wands Pouchthat it should be hand washed in cold water and hanged to dry. Wash it with dark colors separately and do not bleach.

As I opened the cardboard box in which the Rose G-Spotter was wrapped in bubble plastic, I first thought it was a little small, but I was convinced that this toy was more about design than size. The side with the single ball is 1” in diameter and is set over of a curved shaft of 0.75”. When measured when following the curve, that part is 4” long. The side with the four balls has various sizes. The tip is about the same size as the other one of 1”, while the following three bubbles are roughly 1 ¼”. Together, they have about a length of 3 ½”. Despite the side I was using, I always found a comfortable way to hold the toy be able to thrust and control it easily.

Both sides can be used to find the g-spot, but the technique used is different. The slender curved tip is perfect to pinpoint the g-spot and to focus all sensation in that specific area. I had never  been able to pinpoint my g-spot, and I was able to get a better idea of where it is with that G-Spotter. With a bit more practice, I’m sure I could learn to find it with my fingers as well. The curved tip could also be used on a partner’s p-spot as long as you never insert it past the middle of the toy, and that you never let go of the handle, because honestly, this is not meant to be anal safe, since there is no flared base. So be careful if you do play that way.

007The other side, which I just called a handle, is the one I prefer, since I’m not particularly good with getting g-spot stimulation with a small tip. For the moment, a large bump pressing against the g-spot during thrusts is what I need to get the most stimulation. And seriously, even if it looks small, the shape of the last bump is particularly effective for sliding and applying some pressure on the g-spot. You can tease yourself with the three first bumps, but the real g-spotter is the fourth one. As for the squirting? It really works. I had been able to do so before, but with this, it was achieved easily within 10 seconds. It’s called the G-Spotter for good reasons.

I recommend the Rose G-Spotter is a perfect toy for women who are curious about discovering their g-spot or want to experiment with the sensations they get with their g-spot. I’ve learned a few more things about the g-spot and my body with this toy, and I was very satisfied. It does stand up to its reputation and earns five stars with me.

Kynky Kytty

This item was received for free in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment