Jollies Silicone Toys

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Review of the Tantus Infinity Royal

I recently reviewed the Tantus Buzz 1 for a sex shop I trust, and when I felt how wonderful the head of this toy felt when I inserted it anally, I decided that I wanted a butt plug similar in size and shape. Obviously, I looked up Tantus’ other products first in order to get the same silicone  Tantus Infinity Royaland quality, and finally found the Tantus Infinity Royal, in a very pretty shimmery purple haze color.

I really can’t say how much I like Tantus’ silicone, it’s always so smooth and lustrous, and it not only feels fantastic, but does not drag at all against the body. This also makes it easier to try a larger-sized toy. The silicone on this toy is also quite firm, and give only after a firm squeeze. If you try to bend the Infinity Royal, it will very slightly bend between the bulbs, but mostly at the  neck. The 100% pure-premium, platinum silicone is also body-safe since it’s hypoallergenic, non-porous, odorless, latex and phthalates-free, non-toxic, and is easy to clean and sanitize. Silicone is my favorite toy material, but one just has to be careful not to use a silicone-based lubricant with a silicone toy, and not mind too much the lint it attracts overzealously.

The Infinity Royal is not a small butt plug, but it not a particularly large toy either. The insertable part has a bulbous part of about 3.5” long and a neck of 1” long for a total of 4.5”. The diameter of the infinity sign is 1.5” at the largest point on the bulbs and is 1.25” at the narrowest part. The neck itself is 1” wide. The base of this plug is very wide and thick, and there is so way whatsoever that you can worry about it being sucked in during wear. The base itself is shaped like an hourglass, and is roughly 3” long, 2” wide at the extremities, and measures 1.5” at the narrow part.

Tantus Infinity RoyalSo like I said, it’s nothing small, and yes, I figured it may not be the most comfortable thing. Moreover, I had read a few reviews about the Infinity Royal, and I was aware that the corners of the base might poke, but I was fine with that. Besides, I had another butt plug that wasn’t exactly  the most comfortable thing at the base and I was still very satisfied with the insertable part.

So I picked up my water-based lubricant, and started inserting the Infinity Royal. At this point, I am able to insert a butt plug of this size without warming up with a smaller toy, but if you can’t, I recommend using a smaller butt plug or a graduated anal probe. I worked my muscles around the Infinity Royal, and once the larger part was completely in, I let go of the base, and let myself enjoy the sensations. It really felt good, filled, and was giving me instantaneous goose bumps every time I squeezed my muscles on it.

So, after walking around and sitting with it after about 2 hours, I was wondering when the base would start poking, because it was comfortable and seemed to fit nicely against the cheeks. I could feel that the base was there, but it was not poky or uncomfortable. Then, after remembering that most of the plug’s neck was not inserted, I pushed it deeper between my butt cheeks, and that’s when I started to feel the corners of the base. I guess that’s probably what most people did when they tried the plug and used all the insertable length. If that’s not the case, well then, I probably just have a butt made for Tantus.

To care for the Tantus Infinity Royal, you can wash it with a mild soap and water, as well as a toy cleaner. In order to sanitize it, you can boil it for 3 minutes, soak it in a 10% bleach solution and you can put it in the top rack of the dishwasher (with no soap). It’s also recommendTantus Infinity Royal Packageed to use a condom over this toy if you intend to share with a partner.

The Infinity Royal is packaged in a completely recyclable plastic display with information about silicone, but does not come with instructions. A pure silicone toy should be stored away from other soft materials and other toy in other grades of silicone. A lint-free bag or a plastic bag is recommended for storage.

I recommend this toy for whoever wants to bring their anal play to an intermediate level, for people who want a toy that warms you up well for anal sex or just for people who want a good quality butt plug of a moderate size.

Kynky Kytty

product picture
Butt plug by Tantus
Material: Silicone
Safety:

This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.

This item was received for free in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment