Jollies Silicone Toys

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Jollies Are Back!

I don’t know how I missed this great news, but Jollies sex toys are no longer discontinued anymore. No longer will we wonder about this great loss and wish that we could have gotten one before the fatal end. I think the Jollies company closed their doors about 2 to 3 years ago, and I was lucky enough to have tried their Jollet and their Thrust, but I had always wanted to try the Luna, the Wave, and maybe the Bubbles. Heck, I’d really like to pay a little extra and get a funky custom model, as you can see. They’re SOOO pretty, and this specific one with stars is available here (for now).

While my heart is overjoyed by that news, my second thought was to my budget as I will have to get those toys that had been picking up dust on very old wish lists.

The Jollies can be purchased on their website, but I don’t think the option to select a normal color is set yet, and on Etsy where you pick which one you want. They also offer silicone ashtrays that can serve to keep massage oil warm, and I’m really tempted to get one, when I see one I really like.

Spread the joy of Jollies!

Kynky Kytty

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment