Jollies Silicone Toys

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sexual Peaks

I noticed something unusual with me today. This is my ovulation day and I’m horny.

Nothing really special, I know, at least for most women. But in my case, it’s odd. Usually, I am at my horniest on the first day of my menstruations. When I was with my ex, and had sex about once a month, I would initiate sex the day before my periods. I was not taking the pill and I am irregular and I would find out the next day.

Maybe I was unconsciously aware that I was not fertile and that I was turned on by that. I don’t know, but I know that until now, I was never horny during a time what would make sense biologically. Go figure, but somehow I feel more normal now. I was wondering if my hormones were slightly off or something.

And I have to consider myself lucky, I have two high sexual peaks during the month. Though I am already a horny one at any time of the month, but when I get a peak, it’s really intense. I’m glad I decided to be abstinent, I am pretty sure I would be roaming the city for sex right now.

Thank God for sex toys,

Kynky Kytty

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment