Jollies Silicone Toys

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Not So Kinky After All…

I’ve read a few erotica stories lately, and discovered a few things about kinks, especially along BDSM. While a few things did turn me on, it was mostly the lightest play that did. As for the hardcore things, I’d rather pass. I’ve said it before, but I think I want to keep my comfort zone intact, at least for the time being. For instance, when it comes to pain, I’m a complete wuss, and I really have a hard time figuring out how sexual pleasure can come of it. Sorry guys and girls, but I really don’t understand. Is this really something that you have to want or fantasize about, or is it a taste that you acquire with time?

Anyways, after reviewing toys and being in contact with kinkier people who live their kinks to the fullest, I do not feel that kinky anymore. There, I said it. Maybe I only had that impression because I wanted to try more things than the regular person. Sometimes, I feel that being sexual almost makes me an abnormality and marginal, and yet, I would not really imagine my life any other way. It’s part of me, and it even seems strange to me how people don’t seem to care to try, even for the sake of trying something new. It’s like having the chance in discovering and learning new ways to pleasure oneself better or differently, so why not take it?

I know I can only speak from experience, but I can’t help thinking that if a partner does not care about trying something new for himself, why would he care or make the effort of trying something new for me? I mean they never did, and it’s possible that this lack of sexual curiosity spawned, or rather fed, my interest in sex toys. Still, what I would like is to play with toys with a partner and explore the possibilities. I do have some toys that I would like to try, like the Share, which is probably the kinkiest thing I really want to do and still makes me a little bit kinkier than a lot of people.

No wait. The issue here is probably not about being kinky or kinkier than anyone, but about not being too shy or uncomfortable to do anything about one’s fantasies. Meaning that the shameless and the adventurous will dare, and this is probably what makes them stand out from the crowd.

Do you dare?

Kynky Kytty

1 comments (+add yours?)

Tim Kerrick said...

I'd give anything to find a woman who shared an interest in toys.

Post a Comment