Jollies Silicone Toys

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Review of the Stimulating O Gel

The Stimulating O Gel from Sliquid Organics is a very good product that I’m really glad I had the chance to try. I had tried another similar product before, the Flower Balm, which I had also Stimulating O Gel Bottle liked, but I was curious for something new. Like it name says, it is an arousal gel, which stimulates through gentle tingling.

This product is all vegan product made for women, and is made not to cause yeast infections or UTIs. It does not contain glycerin, DEA, parabens, L-Arginine or sugars, and it is Ph balanced  neutral. It is safe to use with all types of toy materials.

The all vegan ingredients are:
Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose* (Cotton), Aloe Barbadensis, Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Cyamopsis (Guar Gum), Peppermint Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Menthol, Citric Acid (Citrus Fruits). Beneath the ingredients, it says that it includes certified organic extracts of Flax, Hibiscus, Green Tea and Sunflower.
*For your information: Hydroxyethylcellulose is a plant cellulose, which in this case was extracted from the cotton plant.

It comes in a small recyclable plastic bottle of 1 fl oz (33 ml) that has a small pump that pours a good-sized drop of the product. It is not a very firm gel –some hair gels are thicker–, but it is thick enough not to be runny and make a spill. So it stays where you put it. For instance, in the Stimulating O Gel Cappicture to the side, it took about 15 seconds before the gel ran down my finger in that vertical position. But then, I had not spread the drop to make it stay in place better.

I found that one pumping gives a drop large enough for a single use. The drop will tingle for a good 20 minutes and you can apply one more if you want the effect to last longer. It’s a very nice bonus to sex and masturbation. I sometimes apply one drop a little while before when I want to masturbate and I found that the tingling alone would be enough for me to be completely wet and ready for action when the time came. By that time I’d have to apply another drop, but it shows that even if it’s not an overpowering sensation, it’s still stimulating.

I felt I had to try this on my nipples, but I did not feel much from this product. I could feel a faint feel of mint freshness on my nipples, and even nice, it’s nothing that is actually exciting. It felt cool when I blew on it, but then, the nipple was wet, and I’m not sure how much of the cool effect was from the product itself. If it helped, it would only be a very slight contribution.

If you have never used one of those arousal gels or if you need to get a new bottle, because you used it all, you can get it at the Babeland sex toy store.

Kynky Kytty

This item was received for free in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment