Jollies Silicone Toys

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Review of the Fun Factory Whirly

I like my sex toys to be colorful and fun and I really do think of them as toys. I’m fond of playful non-realistic dildos, especially those made from Fun Factory. Once I saw the Fun Factory Whirly, I knew I had to have it. It was love at first sight.

The Whirly is an adorable smiling dolphin made from pure silicone Fun Factory Whirlythat can bring you to heaven depending on where you use it. I have used it both vaginally and anally, and the difference in the experience and feelings is quite steep. This for me is a very, very pleasurable anal dildo. This non-vibrating dildo can technically be used vaginally as well, but just be careful if you feel the tip poking in an uncomfortable way.

The first time I tried this toy, I tried it vaginally and I was not impressed, it felt like any other of my regular dildos. I also tried to make the dolphin’s head hit my g-spot, but alas… the pointed tip would not be comfortable. Thrusting this dolphin in my vagina was not pleasurable. And if I placed the Whirly upside down, the flippers would get in the way when I would put it in. If I want g-spot stimulation, I will rather use another type of dildo, like the Fun Factory Scrudy, which works wonders on that area.

However, when it comes to anal play, I get so much pleasure from this dildo that it’s hard to believe I’m not having more fun elsewhere. With this toy, I am always able to completely relax and enjoy it. The base is large enough to make the toy completely safe and worry-free for anal play. This toy gives me wonderful heat waves as soon as it is inserted, but unfortunately for me, I am not able to reach climax on my own. Otherwise, I would be having amazing anal orgasms with this toy if someone else was controlling the dildo. If I had larger anal toys to use, the Whirly would be perfect to get prepared for them.

I have also used this dildo like a large butt plug when I would just sit in front of the computer. Applying and releasing pressure while sitting on this toy feels really nice. The wide base gives it a nice bouncy effect. I can walk around with it and it does not slide out, but I did never go really far in my apartment.

What really makes this toy stand out is the slender and pointed nose tip that allows for easy entry. It slowly helps your body adapt to the larger part of the dolphin. I have enjoyed the Fun Factory Bootie for a little while and still do, but I was curious to try something a little larger, that is, without struggling with a medium-sized insertable tip. This gradual progression from a small tip to a medium size body is great for the anal beginners out there who want to casually take it to the next step.

It also has a sort of suction cup made from the concave area beneath the base, but it really needs to be quite wet to stick to a shower wall and stand some tension, but not that much. The first few times, it would fall off the wallFun Factory Whirly Base after one of two thrusts. It helps to fill the base with water and stick it to the shower wall quickly. You can also try to lift one of the base’s rounded tips to let some of the air escape while pushing it to the wall to increase its suction power. It’s really a nice feature on a toy that looks like a dolphin. Makes water play even more playful.

Silicone lubricants are not recommended for silicone toys. Use a high quality water-based lube with your silicone toys; this toy has a mated texture and you need to be well lubricated to insert it without too much friction. Besides, there is no such thing as too much lube when it comes to anal play. The base of the toy has three lobes and makes it very easy to get a good grip when the toy or your hands are wet. The toy comes with a sample of the water-based lube Fun Factory Toyfluid, which is a really good lubricant.

I love the firmness and texture of high-quality silicone, it’s highly pleasurable. The only inconvenience to silicone toys is that they tend to attract static and fabric particles or some small hair when they are dry. But since you must wash them before and after each use, the static goes away before you use it. I also store each silicone toy in a satin pouch within my toy box and with minimal care they can last a lifetime. I choose my toys carefully knowing very well that I will have them for as long as I still like them and more.

Silicone does not have a smell and since it is non-porous, it is not a good ground for bacteria. You can wash it with soap and water and even with a toy cleaner. If you intend to share this toy, you have the option to use a condom over it or you can sterilize it by washing it in a 10% bleach solution, boiling it in water for about 3 minutes, and washing it in the top rack of the dishwasher.

Kynky Kytty

product picture
$47.99Whirly
Strap-on dildo by Fun Factory
Material: Silicone
Safety:
The product was purchased by the reviewer. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment