Jollies Silicone Toys

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Review of the Cal Exotics Ultimate Love Pacifier X10 Duo

On the forums at Edenfantasys, I’ve read a post about people designing their own sex toys, and the one that I would have wanted to design was very, very close to the Ultimate Love Pacifier X-10 Duo. I wanted to try a toy that I would insert in both the vagina and the anus at the same Love Pacifier X-10 Duo Bluetime. Yes, a type of double plug. Not long afterward, I stumbled on this product by California Exotic, and I knew I had to try it. Surprisingly, the other people who reviewed this toy had used the parts independently from one another, and I was still puzzled at its double performance. 

The Ultimate Love Pacifier is made of pure silicone and is probably the firmest type of silicone I’ve felt so far. Seriously, it’s not just firm, it’s rigid with only the tiniest give to it that tells you it’s not completely hard. The toy is only malleable at the thinnest points. The surface is very smooth and polished, and does not add any friction during insertion. To read about silicone and how to care for it, read my post here. Note that it is not a toy that one can use easily with a condom, so make sure to sanitize if you want to share.

This toy is not particularly large, since the two parts are, that is according to me, meant to be used simultaneously for dual penetration. Even if the description of this product says it’s a IMG_0357prostate massager, I’m pretty sure that this Pacifier performs much better with a woman’s body. The diameters of the three anal beads measure ¾”, 7/8” and 1 1/8”, and there is about 4” of insertable length. The diameter of the vaginal ball is 1 ¼” and that vaginal part has about 2” of  insertable length. The width of the base is 3/8” and connects the two parts together at the base with a loop with a pointy end, which is used for removal.

I’ve used the three small bubbles anally and used the larger one vaginally. I’d insert the anal part first and once it’s in, I would just push the ball inside. That way, the base sits very comfortably between the ass cheeks and I could hardly feel it. The pointy end is just for looks, because it points away from the body. When inserted, the anal beads feel like you have a medium-sized butt plug Love Pacifier X-10 Duoin, but it’s only when you squeeze your muscles that you’ll feel the vaginal ball more. Surprisingly, the larger ball also acts like a vaginal ball, and you do have to make sure that your muscles are supporting it for some movements, like sitting down, or it could slip out. Since there is an anal part, the vaginal ball cannot actually fall out or make you feel embarrassed if you are in public.

I tried it for 10 minutes before deciding that it would comfortable enough go to the movies. So, the first time I tried this on, I used it for three hours sitting down. I would frequently squeeze my muscles on it, and give myself shivers of pleasure. The firmness of this toy is what makes it very pleasurable since you can feel it, and what makes you want to take it out after a few hours of sitting down. You can never forget that it’s Love Pacifier X-10 Duothere, but at one point, it does take a toll on your anus. It’s not very bad that you have to take it out immediately, but it’s still some discomfort. However, it’s easier on the ass if you are standing up or walking than if you are sitting down and you can keep it for a longer period of time. There is a slight seam running along the middle and reflection point of the toy, but I did not really feel it during use, insertion or removal.

The Love Pacifier X-10 Duo comes in a recyclable plastic package with no instructions except how to wash it.

This toy is a take-out option for double penetration, and it’s really fun to have. You can get your own at this sex toy store

Kynky Kytty

product picture
Prostate massager by California Exotic
Material: Silicone
Safety:

The product was purchased by the reviewer. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment