Jollies Silicone Toys

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Review of the Fun Factory Patchy Paul

The Patchy Paul was a toy that had been tempting me for a long time, and I finally decided to IMG_1158give it a try. I thought that the bulge might not be comfortable and that the widening shaft would be too much, but I was wrong. In the end, I just couldn’t resist the cute little shape and the rich melon color.

I used this toy alone and with someone driving it, and I have no dissatisfaction for the shape at all. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised to see how good the nose of the toy felt, as if I was having my g-spot fingered nicely. The bumps along the shafts are the gentlest type of textures. They’re not particularly noticeable, but at least, you’re not getting a completely smooth toy. I can appreciate smooth toys, but I need to be in the mood.

As for the actual size of the toy, the shaft, that goes from a slim neck of 1 ½” to a wider 1 ¾” base, didn’t give the impression of being too large, but just right for a good penetration. Usually, I’d feel like 1 ¾” is on the large size for me, but considering that the toy has an insertion length of 6”, I didn’t really reach the widest diameter. As for the tip, it is slightly narrower than 1 ¼”, but since the back of the head to the very tip is 2” long, it can apply a substantial pressure to the g-spot.

The Patchy Paul is made of pure silicone, and if you want to know more about this material and how to care for it, click here. Note that the toy does not have a flared base and is not recommended for anal play, unless you only tease outside.

When it comes to the vibrations, I only wish that the toy would be stronger. I’m saying this only because I have other stronger toys, and if Patchy Paul was one of my first toys, I’d be over the moon. It’s still strong enough to do the job, don’t get me wrong, but a little bit of variety other than low to medium-high would have been nice.

There is a trick to opening the battery cap, and you have to press inside the tips of the parabolas on the side of the shaft. You will then hear a small click, and be able to insert the batteries. There is no specific order for inserting the batteries, and as long as the two AA batteries are opposed in polarity, the vibrator will work. To turn it on, you have to turn the dial base, on either side, to goIMG_1156 through the increasing intensity of the vibrations. The maximum intensity is reached after half a turn. After that, if you turn more to complete a full rotation, the vibration will gradually decrease to a full power off.

The vibrator is only splashproof, but it will still survive if some water enters the battery compartment. I had washed my toy in running water, and a lot of water got into it. So I had to keep the toy open and let it dry for a day to make sure there was no more water in it. The toy worked just fine afterwards, but I do try to be more careful with it.

You can also get this toy from sex toy store I trust, and a new upgraded version is also available at that site. It became available after I received this one for review, and I’m pretty sure the new one is amazing.

Kynky Kytty

product picture
G-spot vibrator by Fun Factory
Material: Silicone
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.


This item was received for free in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment