Jollies Silicone Toys

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review of the Cal Exotics Mini Scoop

I received the Mini Scoop for review from Cal Exotics, and I’m not sure it’s a toy that really works with me considering that I like direct stimulation, but I managed to find a few things that I like about it. The scoop is there if you want to tease or have indirect stimulation for the clitoris, which is why I’m biased when it comes to appreciating it to its true value.

This toy is really designed for sensitive women, and if the tiniest pressure is applied on the clitoral area, the sides of the scoop dig into the skin and are IMG_1167not comfortable. Without pressure, the toy is quite teasing, as I said before, and with how my body is, I could hold it in place between my outer labia at the lower settings, which was what I liked best about it (experience may vary). At least the back of the scoop is round and could be used like a regular bullet, but even then, that idea didn’t come right away.

This tiny vibrator is made of hard plastic with silver and gold plating, and if you want to know about the material and how to care for it click here. Unlike most bullets out there, this one is a little bit larger, being about 3 ½” long and the scoop is ¾” wide. Some sections of the toy are connected with some type of softer plastic, like the head and the base part, but it also allows the vibe to be waterproof.

The Mini Scoop is turned on by turning clockwise a flat dial cap at the very base, which also allows the toy to be placed upright on a flat surface. As for power, the lowest setting is quite low, and the highest setting is very much like a regular bullet and seems to have the same buzzing tone and level. It also works with a N1 battery, which is included with the toy. The battery has to be placed with the negative side inward, or you’ll only get a single vibration intensity.

So all in all, it is essentially a pimped bullet, with an original shape and various vibration intensities. The only negative point I can tell about this tiny vibrator is that it is not particular pleasing to look at with all the different connected sections. But with a low suggested retail price of about $12, I can understand that the design might be minimal. It is now available at this sex toy store I trust.

Kynky Kytty

product picture
Clitoral vibrator by California Exotic
Material: Plastic
Safety:
Rating:
Vroom:
Bee:

This item was received for free in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment