Jollies Silicone Toys

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Review of the Fantasy G-Spot 2

I’m not going to hide it, but I really do enjoy glass toys, not just from the pleasure it gives me but I really like their designs – they’re all pretty. Although I could say that there are some toys that have a more artistic touch than others, and one of them is the Fantasy G-Spot 2.

IMG_1246 When you look at it, the head looks like a flower from the way that the pink coloring (with 24k gold dust) has been placed all around it. I know I’ve got a lot of things to say about the design, but there are reasons, and it’s not only due to the golden pink details. The Fantasy G-spot 2, made by Xhale Glass, is amazing and when you’ve had the chance to see how clear and pure the shaft is, you’ll understand the level of talent behind this toy. The first picture has been taken without a flash and shows how you will usually see the color with normal lighting. In the second picture, which was taken with a flash, the gold within is particularly enhanced and makes it look more yellow – but it’s still interesting to see.

Another interesting characteristic is that this glass toy can stand upright, which is so cool withIMG_1245 glass toys – I really want to have a display case one day with all of them. I’ve said glass before, but it’s more precisely borosilicate glass, and if you want to know more about the material and how to care for it, click here. I know it is trivial, but I like how the base is completely flat, so that when someone can look at the toy when it is inserted, you can see inside the toy. You can’t really see details of the interior anatomy because of the head and the bumps, but it’s still an interesting and erotic view. The base also allows this toy to be anal safe, that is, if you can handle the size of the tip.

Now you must surely wonder how it works, and for starters, I can affirm that the name says it all. The head of this toy is not only large enough (1 ½”) to stay in contact with the g-spot during playtime (as long as it’s in that area), but it has a pronounced angle to guarantee it. As for the nubs, they do add a level of stimulation to the overall experience, but I felt them best when they were at the entrance of the vagina. So with this toy, I used some slight rocking or turning motion to keep the toy in a more shallow position and optimize the g-spot stimulation. Feel free to go deeper, and IMG_1244 you’ll be able to enjoy the smoothness of the 1” diameter shaft. So yes, it is a great toy, and I’m really happy to have it in my collection now.

This Fantasy G-Spot 2 also comes wrapped in a well-padded velvet bag (with no other packaging), and you’ll have no reason not to use it for storage. Unless you are really limited in storage space, you will want to protect this precious toy. I got this toy at this sex toy store I trust, and there were other toys available that were similar to this one, like the Two Way Fantasy Deluxe (has a side like the Fantasy G-Spot 2), the Fantasy G-Spot, and the Double Head Fantasy Deluxe.

Kynky Kytty

product picture
Glass G-spot shaft by Xhale Enterprises
Material: Pyrex Glass
Safety:
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.

This item was received for free in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment